Free Whitepaper5 Strategies to Prevent Your CLM Implementation from Failing
91% of organizations that implement contract lifecycle management (CLM) solutions are less than "very satisfied." Why is that? LegalSifter CEO, Kevin Miller explores what goes wrong and how you can keep your CLM implementation from failing.
The CLM industry is over 30 years old, and there are now over 200 CLM suppliers worldwide. So why are 91% of customers something other than “Very Satisfied”? Because customers and vendors do not follow the five strategies outlined below.
Do these five things well and you will get the return on your investment that you expect.
- Strategy 1: YOUR CLM SYSTEM MUST BE EASY TO IMPLEMENT, MODIFY, AND REPLACE
- Strategy 2: SIMPLIFY HOW YOU STORE CONTRACTS
- Strategy 3: USE PEOPLE AND ALGORITHMS TO EXTRACT YOUR METADATA
- Strategy 4: HIRE LIBRARIANS FOR YOUR CONTRACTS
- Strategy 5: RECOGNIZE THAT IMPLEMENTING A CLM SYSTEM INVOLVES CHANGE
Download your free copy of this informative whitepaper now.